"Usually as a mum you take the pics of the kids or pics of dad with the kids and rarely do I get into a photo with my boys. Normally I will shy from the camera but I forgot that a camera was even there. We had lots of laughs with Kylie along the way and it was so chilled out! Our lives go by so fast so to be able to capture special moments in family life is so important.
You treasure these forever!"
- Lou, March 2017 (click here to see Lou's Family Film)
capturing life in photos
A short photo session that takes place in the comfort of your own home or at a location that's special to you. What's included...
- 45 minute - 1 hour photo session
- 15 beautifully edited images
- 6x4 fine art print of each image
- All images available to download from private gallery
- Upgrade to full digital gallery (30+ images) for $200
capturing life in photos
A longer photo session that takes place at home or a location that's special to your family, or, if your favourite place is close by, we can do both! What's included...
capturing life in film
HALF-DAY IN THE LIFE
If you love photos, but what you really love is watching old home movies from your childhood or videos of your kids on your phone, then this is the session for you! I'll make you a home movie that you and the kids will want to watch over and over and over and over... What's included...
- 3 - 4 hour videography session at home (can also include a visit to a favourite place close by to your home)
- A super-nostalgic 3-4 minute home movie set to beautifully licensed music chosen to specifically match your family, preserving your memories in moving colour
- 20 beautifully edited images as both digital & 6x4 prints
- All images & video sent to you on a customised USB
- A non-refundable booking fee of $250 is payable at the time of booking to secure your session date
- Flexible payment plans are available
- Locations further than 60kms from Richmond NSW will require a travel fee
- Remainder of session fee payable on or before your session date
"I have no words to say thank you enough for our photos and video. We will treasure it forever. We really struggled to conceive G and didn't know if we would ever have another member of our family; throughout the whole pregnancy I was still worried and it didn't feel "real". With the haze of this week I don't think it hit me fully until I watched the video that we now have 3 kids!"
- Amy, December 2016 (see Amy's fusion film below)