Location & Availability

Storytelling Sessions are usually booked out 3-4 months in advance, so it’s best to get in early for your booking, particularly if you’d like a Storytelling Session before Christmas 2019. Storytelling Sessions take place at your home, and can also include a visit to a near-by location that’s special to your family (must be less than a 10 minute drive from your home).

Newborn Sessions take place at your home in the first three months after baby’s birth, or in the hospital in the first 48 hours after birth. These sessions generally take place on a weekday, however a limited number of weekend sessions are available by request.

Simple Sessions take place on Friday & Saturday afternoons. These sessions take place an hour before sunset at Yarramundi Reserve. Location Upgrades for Simple Sessions are available by request and take place on Saturday afternoons.


AUGUST: 1 session available
SEPTEMBER: 2 sessions available
OCTOBER: 1 session available
NOVEMBER: fully booked
DECEMBER: by request
2020: Now taking bookings

I know that booking a family photo/film session is a big investment, and I don’t take that lightly, which is why I offer flexible payment plans designed to suit your family’s budget.


I love to travel and I’m happy to go anywhere in Australia or the world. Travel further than 100kms from Richmond NSW will require a small travel fee. 25% of your session fee is due at time of booking, the remaining 75% of your session fee is due 1 week prior to your session.